Upgrade from 7.0 - 7.1

Hi Guys (This is a working question and I have been updating as I go - any questions just ask)

Upgraded using 7.0 - 7.1 upgrade pack

I am using Google Chrome on a Mac (if this makes any difference)

Please see image attached of the errors I’m seeing after upgrade, I have also followed your instructions with the quick rebuild and emptying my cache but still see these errors

When clicking “add dashlet” it works but “add tabs” doesn’t do anything

*Update

I was seeing “Undefined” in loading, so I have gone through and updated the Files(644) & Directories (755) permissions and this has solved the viewing issues I was seeing above!

“Add new Dashlet” - Has moved and works fine

“Add new Tabs” - Has moved but when I click on the button the little window appears that gives me the option to name the tab and select the columns but the “Save” or “Cancel” both show as undefined

I have since gone through the File & Directories permissions and set them both again,

This has removed the undefined in the “Add tabs” window and it shows Save & Cancel now

I am still running into issues with Add tabs, I can click on it and name it, set the columns and click save. but Nothing happens

Anything else I need to do?

Cheers

Hi Taufique,

We recommend the following permissions(linux, but will be similar for Mac although you may need to browse the web and double check):

sudo chown -R www-data:www-data .

sudo chmod -R 755 .

sudo chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload config_override.php

Thanks,

Will.

Hi there

we use centos linux

Are you saying Directory permissions 755 and files 755?

Thanks

Hi Taufique,

If you are running Centos linux, I believe you would set the following(copy paste into terminal) although I would confirm this as we are not experts with CentOS:

sudo chown -R apache:apache .

sudo chmod -R 755 .

sudo chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload config_override.php

Thanks,

Will.

Okay thanks

I am doing all of this on a test system so will go through this now and will update

Thanks