Upgradation from 7.10x to 7.13.4 and then 7.13x to 7.14.3

Start by clearing the caches I mentioned, and try again.

If the problem persists, try checking if the file contents match what is on Github for your version.

Specifically, seeing the tags {php} (with these curly braces) is a bad sign, it means it’s old code.

I have cleared the cache and Files content is also same but still problem persists.
:cry:

You should probably revert to your backup from before the troublesome upgrade

I have tried this but still same errors encounter that’s why I am trying to update this code :smiling_face_with_tear:

It’s hard to help you any further, you would need to get someone to look into your server (I’m not available, sorry).

Maybe try and figure out which other files could be used to generate that cached file and see what could be wrong with them; or review any other custom code you might have that is interfering. Or revert to an even older backup, something that you have, that still works… sorry about your troubles.

Ok Thank You I will look into this :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe helpful for you.

Thank you @rsp ,
Now it is working :star_struck:
thank you .

Mark the reply as solution if it solved your problem. Also, what all changes you did in the CRM to resolve the issue?

Hello @rsp,

I have mentioned the changes above, You can look in my post.

Thank you.

was you using any theme in 7.10.x like suiteR or suite7?

Definitely I need your help to upgrade from 7.13 to 7.14.3 :face_with_peeking_eye: :upside_down_face: