Unknown column 'aos_products_purchases.date_entered' in 'where clause'

Hey guys,

I’m in the process of setting up suitecrm for a friend of mine who’s setting up her own business.

One product category consists of consumable articles, so the idea was to create a workflow which sends the customer who bought a product from this category a reminder x days after the initial purchase, asking if they want to renew the purchase.

First of all, I’m not even sure about the correct conditions and workflow modules which I should choose.

When I use the settings from the attached screenshot though, I see the following errors in the suitecrm.log

Thu Sep 29 13:46:55 2016 [28886][1][FATAL] aos_products_purchases for aos_products_purchases failed to load

Thu Sep 29 13:46:55 2016 [28886][1][FATAL]  Query Failed: SELECT aos_products.id AS id FROM aos_products  WHERE aos_products_purchases.date_modified <= DATE_ADD(NOW(), INTERVAL - 5 minute) AND NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM aow_processed WHERE aow_processed.aow_workflow_id='54bbe6d8-7cef-73ce-bfd3-57ec1adf8b8d' AND aow_processed.parent_id=aos_products.id AND aow_processed.status = 'Complete' AND aow_processed.deleted = 0) AND aos_products.deleted = 0 : MySQL error 1054: Unknown column 'aos_products_purchases.date_modified' in 'where clause'

If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be appreciated. :slight_smile: