I am sorry for the late reply. I did not see your response until now.
I resolved the issue that was causing the error on install, however I am still getting the “undefined” messages in the ajax loading screens. I checked the sugarcrm.log and it is empty (This is a fresh install since receiving the above error)
Will, one thing I have noticed about you is you are very quick to reply and very thorough in your responses. So when you didn’t respond quickly with more troubleshooting steps when I said “Yes” above I figured I must be the wrong one.
Turns out I was right (About being wrong). Apparently for whatever reason (I know I did it right) the CHMOD -R command didn’t propagate to ALL the files. Upon further investigation I had several files with 770 permissions.
So I set the permissions AGAIN and now everything is smooth! No undefined errors!