SuiteCRM Version 7.13.2
My admin user has full access to everything under roles but when I try to validate (license configuration) for any addin module from the SuiteCRM store I get this message: “You do not have access to this area. Contact your site administrator to obtain access.”
the issue you are experiencing is most likely related to the license validation process of the add-on modules you are trying to install from the SuiteCRM store. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot this issue:
- Check your license key: Make sure you have a valid license key for the add-on module you are trying to install. You can find your license key in the email you received after purchasing the module.
- Check your permissions: Make sure your admin user has the proper permissions to access the SuiteCRM store and install add-on modules. Go to Admin > Role Management and check that your admin user has the “Access Admin” and “Access SuiteCRM Store” permissions.
- Check the file permissions: Make sure the files and folders of the add-on module have the correct permissions. The web server user should have read and write permissions to the files and folders. You can use an FTP client or file manager to check the permissions.
- Check the SugarCRM log files: Check the log files located in the “sugarcrm.log” file in the “logs” folder of your SuiteCRM installation. Look for any error messages related to the license validation process or the add-on module installation process.
- Contact the vendor: If none of the above steps resolve the issue, contact the vendor of the add-on module for support. They should be able to provide additional troubleshooting steps or help you resolve any issues with the license validation process.
I hope this helps you resolve the issue.