Unable to run without Elasticsearch ???

when trying to create or update a user … getting exceptions?

if (ElasticSearchIndexer::isEnabled() === false) {
        throw new SearchException(
            'Elasticsearch trying to re-indexing a bean but indexer is disabled in configuration.',
            SearchException::ES_DISABLED
        );
    }

resulting in

Mon Jan 21 16:33:26 2019 [3856][1][FATAL] [ERROR] Failed to index bean to index
Mon Jan 21 16:33:26 2019 [3856][1][FATAL] [ERROR] SuiteCRM\Search\Exceptions\SearchException: Elasticsearch trying to re-indexing a bean but indexer is disabled in configuration. in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\watxtreme.crm\lib\Search\ElasticSearch\ElasticSearchHooks.php:121

It is not possible to create users, the user is created but not the password hash

It is the same if you try to set it manually directly in db and then try to update the password, it will not be reset

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/pull/6780

There are lots of errors in the systems and functionallity that seem to relate to Elastic???

I have the same problem about elasticsearch logs. The problem is when saving a bean, elasticsearch hook is called even if it is disabled by system settings. The result is many lines of annoying and useless messages those make the log file dirty… to solve, I commented these lines out in lib/Search/ElasticSearch/ElasticSearchHooks.php

// $logger = new SuiteLogger();
    // $logger->error($message);
    // $logger->error($exception);

I know this way isn’t upgrade safe, but I cannot work it out another way.

@loba85

Here is my workaround, which works. But I am not sure if it is the correct thing to do!

https://suitecrm.com/suitecrm/forum/feedback/21947-cron-jobs-failure-because-of-elasticsearch-which-is-disabled

I have taken a look of your workaroud. As said in the post you linked, the goal should be avoid to call elasticsearch if disabled. I have tried to override /include/utils/LogicHook.php with custom code but without success. That file is included in include/entryPoint.php and its methods are called by data/SugarBean.php. I think both are unoverrideable. I’ll keep trying.

Excuse me, I have repeatedly checked the code. I still have this problem in the latest version. What is the reason? Thank you