Unable to create or edit projects

Cant create or edit projects.

Suitecrm log on create project:

Fri Sep 21 12:27:47 2018 [23045][1][FATAL] Exception handling in /home/****/public_html/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php:400 Fri Sep 21 12:27:47 2018 [23045][1][FATAL] Exception in Controller: Error al recuperar registro. Este registro puede haber sido eliminado o puede que no esté autorizado para verlo. Fri Sep 21 12:27:47 2018 [23045][1][FATAL] backtrace: #0 /home/****/public_html/include/MVC/View/views/view.detail.php(102): sugar_die('Error al recupe...') #1 /home/****/public_html/modules/Project/views/view.detail.php(79): ViewDetail->display() #2 /home/****/public_html/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(211): ProjectViewDetail->display() #3 /home/****/public_html/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(435): SugarView->process() #4 /home/****/public_html/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(375): SugarController->processView() #5 /home/****/public_html/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php(113): SugarController->execute() #6 /home/****/public_html/index.php(52): SugarApplication->execute() #7 {main}

Chrome console js error on edit/create view:

sugar_grp_project.js:121 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getFullYear' of null at SugarWidgetSchedulerAttendees.init (sugar_grp_project.js:121) 
at new SugarWidgetSchedulerAttendees (sugar_grp_project.js:115) 
at SugarWidgetScheduler.display (sugar_grp_project.js:103) 
at SugarWidgetScheduler.load (sugar_grp_project.js:93) 
at SugarContainer.start (sugar_grp_project.js:7) 
at YAHOO.util.YUILoader.onSuccess (index.php?module=Project&action=EditView&return_module=Project&return_action=DetailView:1327) 
at YAHOO.util.YUILoader.loadNext (sugar_grp1.js?v=U5KyHpauODs9FocOZqTQvw:865) 
at YAHOO.util.YUILoader.donext (sugar_grp1.js?v=U5KyHpauODs9FocOZqTQvw:865) 
at c (sugar_grp1.js?v=U5KyHpauODs9FocOZqTQvw:865) 
at f (sugar_grp1.js?v=U5KyHpauODs9FocOZqTQvw:865)

Php error.log empty
Permisions:
644 file
755 dirs
775 custom cache themes modules data upload config_override.php

Administrator account

Quick repair unsucesfully

Revert all modules customizations and error continues

SuiteCRM 7.10.7, upgrading to 7.10.9 error continues

Steps to Reproduce
Open project for edit
Change some values
Save changes
Page refresh to projects view but changes no effect

Your Environment
SuiteCRM Version used: 7.10.9
Browser name and version (e.g. Chrome Version 51.0.2704.63 (64-bit)):
Environment name and version (e.g. MySQL, PHP 7):php 7.0
Operating System and version (e.g Ubuntu 16.04): Windows 10

Hi welcome, and thanks for such a complete Issue report! I wish I had more like these here :slight_smile:

I just tried your steps and projects seems to be working fine on my instance (7.10.7).

I wonder if this could have something to do with date formats, since the error seems to be coming from the date fields. Can you raise your log level to DEBUG (ij Admin / System settings) so we can see the SQL query that is giving that error?

Also, when you say the PHP error is empty, this would be quite unusual. Normally it’s filled with many messages, most of them quite irrelevant (like Notices). I ask because I’d like to make sure you are seeing a log that your web server is actually writing to.

Hello and thanks for answering.

I do not know why the error.log file is empty. Some time ago recorded events correctly but I do not know when it does not.

Attached a txt of the log in debug mode, line 1615 is the error.
I deleted the log so that it only shows the entry to creation screen and the attempt to save

Greetings

If you edit your index.php on the root of SuiteCRM install and add this line to the end:

$mywarning=3/0;

Now access your SuiteCRM, log in and as the first screen loads, your PHP log should get an entry saying “Warning: division by zero”. This way you can be sure the log is operational, and you’re watching the correct file.

If not, check your log settings in php.ini and Google for help with this.