Trying to upgrade to 7.11.12, getting ImapHandlerFactory.php error

Running 7.10.11, trying to upgrade. Originally uploaded 7.11.2, tried the upgrade, and haven’t been able to get to the second step.

I go to Admin, then Upgrade Wizard.

I turned on error logging, and got:

Warning : include_once(/home/gytic/public_html/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/…/…/include/Imap/ImapHandlerFactory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gytic/public_html/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/uw_utils.php on line 45

Warning : include_once(): Failed opening ‘/home/gytic/public_html/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/…/…/include/Imap/ImapHandlerFactory.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/home/gytic/public_html/crm:/home/gytic/public_html/crm/include/…:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/gytic/public_html/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/uw_utils.php on line 45

I clicked “Next” then get:

Warning : include_once(/home/gytic/public_html/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/…/…/include/Imap/ImapHandlerFactory.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/gytic/public_html/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/uw_utils.php on line 45

Warning : include_once(): Failed opening ‘/home/gytic/public_html/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/…/…/include/Imap/ImapHandlerFactory.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/home/gytic/public_html/crm:/home/gytic/public_html/crm/include/…:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/gytic/public_html/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/uw_utils.php on line 45

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Class ‘ImapHandlerFactory’ not found in /home/gytic/public_html/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/uw_utils.php:1171 Stack trace:
#0 /home/gytic/public_html/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/systemCheck.php(165): checkSystemCompliance()
#1 /home/gytic/public_html/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/index.php(296): require(’/home/gytic/pub…’)
#2 /home/gytic/public_html/crm/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(818): include_once(’/home/gytic/pub…’)
#3 /home/gytic/public_html/crm/include/MVC/View/views/view.classic.php(72): SugarView->includeClassicFile(’/home/gytic/pub…’)
#4 /home/gytic/public_html/crm/include/MVC/View/SugarView.php(211): ViewClassic->display()
#5 /home/gytic/public_html/crm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(435): SugarView->process()
#6 /home/gytic/public_html/crm/include/MVC/Controller/SugarController.php(375): SugarController->processView()
#7 /home/gytic/public_html/crm/include/MVC/SugarApplication.php(113): SugarController->execute()
#8 /home/gytic/public_html/crm/index.php(52): SugarApplica in /home/gytic/public_html/crm/modules/UpgradeWizard/uw_utils.php on line 1171

Make sure you read the advice from the Release Notes:

And also, always delete the folder cache/upgrades/temp before each upgrade attempt.

Yep, I’ve done all that.
I’ve changed permissions, done “Repair and Rebuild”, cleared the cache/temp folders… all to no avail.

Any other suggestions?

Anything peculiar about your install? Particularly, are you using the Upgrade packages, or fetching from Github?

Nothing particular about my instal. Standard install, and then I added 1 module (to track assets) and updated a few modules with some fields. Last “custom” anything that I did was update the timing to reflect 6 minute increments (rather than 15) in one of the PHP files (so my drop down has 0, 6, 12, 18, etc, instead of 0, 15, 30). And this has worked perfectly.
All I want to do is upgrade to 7.11.12, but I can’t seem to get past that initial check.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Have you seen this from the Release Notes? Check if it applies to your case