Tracking who clicks on a variable that is a URL

I am writing a campaign email and I want to send each recipient a URL that is specific to that recipient. This is what I have done sofar;
I have created a custom field “custom_url” in the targets, via Studio. That is the URL for the specific landing page that I want to send each target to.It is different for every target.
I have verified that as I insert that field as a variable into the campaign email it resolves correctly and displays the specific URL of each target.

This is where I am stuck - I would like to put a tracker on that url to see who actually clicks on it and goes to their own specific page within our website. If I insert a tracker this will send them to the url specified in the tracker, and that would then send all targets to the same page rather than to the target-specific page.

Any ideas on how I can get by this?

I am using Version 7.2.1, Sugar Version 6.5.18 (Build 1110).

You would need to customise SuiteCRM tracker URL’s to make them target specific, as they are currently campaign specific.

:slight_smile:

Thanks for the reply. That sounds like a sizeable job - have you got any pointers as to how much work would be involved? Maybe the view is worth the climb!