System settings not showing at all

Hello,
I have installed suitecrm yesterday and everything was working fine. I opened the app today and system settings is not showing anything at all. It’s just a blank page with the header. Also footer is not showing at all.

Things that might help troubleshoot:

1. Server Ubuntu 14.04, PHP 5.6, Latest Apache from ubuntu repos, latest mysql from repos and cloudflare
  2. I run automysqlbackup every night (could this be doing this?)
  3. I have run “Quick Repair and Rebuild” but nothing changes.
  4. “Rebuild .htaccess File” shows the same blank page but footer is present.
  5. Firefox console shows:
GET https://management.domain.com/index.php [HTTP/2.0 500 Internal Server Error 435ms]
  1. Error log shows:
    Suitecrm.log:
Wed Oct 19 17:34:49 2016 [29159][-none-][FATAL]  Query Failed: SELECT id FROM aow_workflow WHERE aow_workflow.flow_module = 'ACLActions' AND aow_workflow.status = 'Active' AND (aow_workflow.run_when = 'Always' OR aow_workflow.run_when = 'On_Save' OR aow_workflow.run_when = 'Create') AND aow_workflow.deleted = 0 : MySQL error 1146: Table 'DATABASENAME.aow_workflow' doesn't exist
Wed Oct 19 17:34:49 2016 [29159][-none-][FATAL]  Query Failed: SELECT id FROM aow_workflow WHERE aow_workflow.flow_module = 'ACLActions' AND aow_workflow.status = 'Active' AND (aow_workflow.run_when = 'Always' OR aow_workflow.run_when = 'On_Save' OR aow_workflow.run_when = 'Create') AND aow_workflow.deleted = 0 : MySQL error 1146: Table 'DATABASENAME.aow_workflow' doesn't exist
Wed Oct 19 17:37:01 2016 [29379][1][FATAL] ERROR: rmdir_recursive(): argument cache/themes/SuiteP/modules is not a file or a dir.
Wed Oct 19 17:37:01 2016 [29379][1][FATAL] ERROR: rmdir_recursive(): argument cache/themes/SuiteR/modules is not a file or a dir.
Wed Oct 19 17:37:01 2016 [29379][1][FATAL] ERROR: rmdir_recursive(): argument cache/themes/Suite7/modules is not a file or a dir.

Where DATABASENAME is the name of my database.

Can someone help me troubleshoot it?

this is a file permission issue, take a look at this post https://suitecrm.com/forum/installation-upgrade-help/10188-new-install-fails-and-won-t-reset-or-restart#35021

best regards

Are you sure? This looks more like a database issue. Please take a look at the error log. Thanks!

I’m sure, you’re right saying that those database errors are in fact database errors, but the ones in the bottom of the log are the ones that you should take care, because it’s saying that the system is not finding critical files to draw you the web (admin menu). The database error will get fixed after a Quick Build & Repair

also please take a look at your webserver logs /var/log/apache2/error.log

best regards