SuiteCRM-VM Intermittent issues with releasing campaign emails SugarCRM

Hi All,
Sorry for the lengthy and somewhat untidy view of this issue. I’m still trying to get the hang of this forum and its formatting.

Issue: SuiteCRM-VM Intermittent issues with releasing campaign emails
Desc: At times (Send Queued Campaign Emails) does not function. The page refreshes and returns to the queue with all the emails still in the queue.
Config: Bitnami VM running on Hyper-V server, Ubuntu: 14.04, SuiteCRM: v 7.7.7, PHP: 5.6.19 , PHPInfo; Linux ubuntuSuiteCRM 3.13.0-101-generic #148-Ubuntu SMP Thu Oct 20 22:08:32 UTC 2016 x86_64, Email; Office365 exchange server (Note: Test eMails ARE successful.)

As mentioned (at times) a quick repair has enabled me to send emails from the queue. However, I cannot reproduce the affect with any regularity.

If someone could please point me to any possible clues where I could try to resolve these issues I would appreciate it. This has been driving me crazy for a number of weeks.

Thanks in Advance,
Gus
*** UPDATE ***

I’ve tried different email addresses including Relay servers. Note that the relay does not require any authentication other than exiting IP. So, we can rule out any password or TLS issues. And, the results are the same… Can’t manually send Queued email campaign emails.

ANY clues would be appreciated.

Gus

Do any of the emails send successfully when scheduled, or do they just end up in the queue?

Hi Ben,
Thanks or the response…
The odd thing is that they always end up in the Queue. However, the ability to actually send them manually is not consistent, i.e., most of the time I am unable to release them manually. And, I’ve set the scheduler to run hourly. And, the scheduler does not always send them at their scheduled times. I cannot seem to find a common action to this.

Any clues would be helpful.

Do you think it could be related to this known issue on GitHub LISpeedyG?

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/2365

Hi Ben,
It doesn’t sound like the problem we’re facing. Most of the time my Campaigns (still In development phase) contains 1-7 emails. The problem described seems to center on 70+ emails in the queue.

I am not sure, but I believe that queued campaign emails, after each attempt, will remain in the queue until 24 hours later, when a new attempt is made.

I don’t know how to change this as a parameter (if there is an available parameter). If there isn’t a parameter yo may possibly be able to solve it via coding.