SuiteCRM v7.10.2 - CRM system Runs Slowly ...

HI Everybody!

Recently I upgrade the CRM from version 7.9.7 to 7.10.2.

I have installed LAMP environment with

• PHP 7.0.28
  • MySql 5.7.21
  • Apache/2.4.18
  • Linux with Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS
  • Mem RAM 16 gb

My file and folder permissions are:

sudo chmod -R 755 .
sudo chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload config_override.php

then, when I want to save or create a new project from subpanel from the contact’s module, the record is saved at least in 20 seconds… is a very long time… what could be happening? before the upgrade, the same process was saved it the record at 7 seconds… big difference!..

Please help!!!

Have you checked memory_limit in php.ini? Give it 512M and see if it makes a difference.

Is this a very big database?

1 Like

Hi @pgr!
I made that change into php.ini file, but the Crm System keep working slowly… :frowning:

yeah, the database heavy is 1084 Mb,

the load average: 0.33, 0.51, 0.50 on linux server
my php settings are:

upload_max_filesize = 60M
max_execution_time = 300
post_max_size = 120M
memory_limit = 512M

All looks good…but…

mmm what more thing could be happening?..

Please run the query at the top of this article

https://pgorod.github.io/Database-tables-size/

And post the results here.

There have been a few bugs with slow queries caused by the reminders table, but they should be fixed now…

1 Like

I ran the query on my db manager, the result was the next:

how it saw the result?..

You might want to check your add-on “process manager”, that seems to be the largest table, and could be causing your delays. Maybe you can ask their developers, there is a chat section in the SuiteCRM store where developers usually are very responsive.

The security groups records table could also probably be trimmed, if the records are about stuff that you already deleted. You can build a fancy SQL query to detect and delete these cases. But don’ task me to do it for you :wink:

Is your Scheduler job called “Prune database” running without errors?

1 Like

Hi @pgr !

I deleted physically, the deleted records virtually, using the query " delete from securitygroups_records where deleted = 1 ",

Hey, the table called " pm_processmanager_entry_table " how works? or is external from the normal process workflow of the CRM?

You might have other orphaned records which are not “deleted”, but which reference records on other tables, that are already deleted (so they are useless). That requires a SQL JOIN.

The Process Manager stuff I have never seen, but I assume it’s this:
https://store.suitecrm.com/addons/process-manager-enterprise

1 Like

Hey @pgr!!!

I solved it! Thaks to you too for your feedback,
the performance, in general, is so better,

i just truncate the table called ‘pm_processmanager_entry_table’

truncate table pm_processmanager_entry_table

and let’s rock!!!

Thanks for all your feedback @pgr.