SuiteCRM Performance Tuning

Is there any Way to improve the suitectm performance in light house tool ?

Do you have a performance problem? What is it?

Page loading speed is very slow. Takes long time to load any page. If the network is slow, SuiteCRM performance is very poor.

In Google chrome’s light house tool, my suitecrm performance is very less %. In the audit, they suggest to fix the js errors. But those js are default suitecrm’s scripts.

How can if fix those things and increase my performance % ?

Also Suggest some performance tuning activities and tricks. Thanks in advance.

That tool is a tool that lives inside the browser, so it will necessarily focus on Javascript issues, because that is what it sees. It has no idea of what’s going on in the server. I don’t think that tool should be directing your efforts to improve performance. Normally when SuiteCRM is slow it is a problem on the server, or an overgrown database.

First you need to understand what is slowing down your system. Is it disk, database, network, what? You need to do some tests varying the conditions.

For example, try to access it locally to see if it becomes fast (thus giving you a hint that the network is the problem). Or give it more memory to see if it changes anything, etc.

If this is an installation that has a lot of use for a long time, try running the first query on this post:

https://pgorod.github.io/Database-tables-size/

This will give us a vision of any overgrown tables.

Thanks!!!

Given link is to check the database size related issue and performance issue due to db size.

I want to check the disk related issues.

Also suggest the disk size required for suitecrm.

Why would you say that? Before, you wanted to focus on client-side, javascript issues (using the Google tool), now it’s disk? Why not DB size?

If you have a performance problem, keep an open mind, go where the data leads you, don’t decide beforehand what is important to check.

If you have problems with DB, it might generate a lot of additional disk access. So it makes sense to check that first.

(The disk size required for SuiteCRM: ir really depends on how big your database is going to be, and how many files you will be uploading into the system, and how big they are…)