SuiteCRM feedback

Dashlets don’t work. You add them to Home Screen (Sales Pipeline) but the chart is just white space, if you hover over area it shows there is something there but no colour. Are you fixing this? Will be looking at Reporting next and hope this works.

Thanks

Hi!

Seems like something is wrong with your setup as Dashlets should work and do so normally. I assume you have pipeline data from the Opportunity module?

Dale

Yes the data is there when you hover and you can click and it takkes you to the data but the coloured charts just don’t show up, very strange. Same for Outcome by Month.

Error message I get:

Notice: Array to string conversion in C:\SuiteCRM\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\include\SugarCharts\SugarChart.php on line 833

Notice: Undefined property: User::$picture in C:\SuiteCRM\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\modules\SugarFeed\SugarFeed.php on line 405

Notice: Undefined property: User::$picture in C:\SuiteCRM\xampp\htdocs\suitecrm\modules\SugarFeed\SugarFeed.php on line 405

Hi Matt,

These are notices, not fatal or important errors, and should be suppressed in your php.ini. You will then need to restart your web server. To find out how to do this you can search the forums or Google.

I would also advise checking your permissions and running a Quick Repair & Rebuild in Admin -> Repair to clear the system cache.

Then navigate to your home page/dashboard and remove/re-add the dashlet.

Thanks,

Will.