SuiteCRM Email Client not populating

I’ve been using an external email client, but now I want to switch back to the Suite CRM Email client to use the email templates, I’ve done this before.
However when I click a contact’s email address the client pops up but nothing is filled in, the body is also misplaced to the right as in the picture

If I then try to delete it by pressing the delete or trash can I get the following screen

Does anyone have any suggestions? I know it worked previously as I use it for my bookings.
I’m running Version 7.10.25
Sugar Version 6.5.25 (Build 344) on Ubuntu 18.04

Thanks

Julian

This is a known issue and it is fixed in the latest version which came out days ago.

excellent, thanls for the update. Now to update CRM :slight_smile:

The issue I’m talking about is the one where the “body” field overflows to the right, and the buttons don’t appear on that field. It’s basically the problem of TinyMCE editor not loading.

But it seems you have another problem because your Compose window appears with broken CSS styles. This is often caused by problems in ownerships/permissions which cause the cache directory to misbehave.

Could you detail the correct permissions and relevant directory for me please.

I also noted the upgrade wizard 's pre check gave me the following " ZIP support not found: SuiteCRM needs ZIP support in order to process compressed files." Any suggestions?

I can’t give you details because I don’t know your server :slight_smile:

It looks like this is a new installation and you didn’t fix things up yet.

The zip error is about PHP modules you need to load. What is your PHP version?

What is the user name your web server is using? Tip: you can see this in the crontab instructions in Admin / Schedulers.

It’s an old install that was upgraded a few months ago. It was all working fine, until I switched to the external client then back again.
I just upgraded the PHP from 7.0 to 7.3 last night.
I’m running ubuntu 16.04, running the community version.

These are the modules I install on Ubuntu for PHP 7.3:

apt install zip unzip php-mbstring php7.3-mbstring php-gettext php7.3-xml php7.3-zip php7.3-imap php7.3-gd php7.3-curl php7.3-intl php7.3-mysql php-gd phpmyadmin

Thanks for your help, It’s upgraded…and now i realise ubuntu 16.04 goes out of support tomorrow :frowning:
So I have to transfer it to a new ubuntu server.
Have a good weekend