SuiteCRM and Joomla

Hi there!

I have a problem with Joomla integration. I have done everything by the book and it works fine, but just to the point before log in. After that, there are a bunch of errors shown, all in php files in module itself. Is that a usual thing? Maybe I just need to turn off showing errors in php.ini file?

I’am not so friendly with Joomla, I’am just using it for SuiteCRM purposes but I’d like to make those login and after login pages look better. So, is there possibility for that, to make some kind of unique design for login form and after login page?

Yes turn off notices in the php.ini file.

It is possible to change the design of both login forms if you understand html and CSS

1 Like

Hi Andy and thank for a quick answer.

Just to be sure that I’m not doing something wrong, this is the text that I get after login or if I click on a “case list” without login:

"Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\components\com_advancedopenportal\models\SugarCasesConnection.php on line 214

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\components\com_advancedopenportal\models\SugarObject.php on line 26

Notice: Undefined property: SugarUpdate::$description in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\components\com_advancedopenportal\models\SugarUpdate.php on line 14

Notice: Undefined property: SugarUpdate::$assigned_user_link in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\components\com_advancedopenportal\models\SugarUpdate.php on line 18

Notice: Undefined property: SugarUpdate::$portal_user_type in C:\xampp\htdocs\joomla\components\com_advancedopenportal\models\SugarCasesConnection.php on line 220."

For second question, I’m pretty familiar with HTML and CSS and I’ll try to find what css and html file in advanceopenportal module I need to change to bring a fresh new look to cases and loginform pages.

Yeah just turn off those errors in the php.ini.