Thank you for good news Symfony with the API PLATFORM is great choice.
I have those questions: (sorry for English)
- You will inject Angular directly as View layer or will implement by Twig template engine?
- Will possible using the SuiteCRM 8 with API Platform as Headless CRM ? (that means custom applications based on API Platform + Core ) without interact with Angular UI but can work only by API in other aplications and there can be created the views layers that v8 can stay in position as middleman or heavylifter.
- Implemented will Symfony 4.4+ ? or i hope for Symfony 5(means Symfony 4.4 without deprecated code) because the development will take few years and for this time will version 4 outdated
- SecurityGroups will there as full usable part or will still need proprietorially software if you’re middle or bigger company.
- will current buggy PHPMailer v7 displaced by Symfony/Mailer in v8?
- If you posted this informations about V8 here, should you create new post https://suitecrm.com/about/newsroom/news/ that can know whole world whats will going on in alfa version?
- @TLi had good points also