SuiteCRM 8.5.0 unable to authenticate Microsoft External OAuth Connection

Hello,

I have created the Microsoft External OAuth Provider and External OAuth Connection using the steps given in the reference document.

All the required permissions mentioned in the document are provided to the Azure App.
As shown in the document i used the value and secret id for Client secret and client id respectively.

Problem:

When I try to authenticate the external OAuth connection, it is giving me the below error message.

Sign in
Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.

AADSTS700016: Application with identifier ‘e6b8e305-7dac-4bad-acfb-6081c34b733a’ was not found in the directory ‘companyname’. This can happen if the application has not been installed by the administrator of the tenant or consented to by any user in the tenant. You may have sent your authentication request to the wrong tenant.

Can anyone help? What should be the problem here?

Hi,

We have thoroughly reviewed your listed issue and identified the root cause. It appears that an incorrect value was entered for the client ID.

Please ensure the configuration accuracy as follows:

1. For the client secret in CRM, enter the values highlighted in the screenshot.
  2. For the client ID in CRM, input the Application (client) ID value as highlighted in the screenshot.

2 Likes

Thank you Rolustech!!

After updating the actual client id issue is resolve.