SuiteCRM 7.5.1 what am I doing wrong (with video)

Hello, community.
The first time in my life I install CRM. SuiteCRM 7.5.1. But some of the required functions are not working: notifications; add tab; dashlet “My calendar” does not appear on the main page after clicking; module “calendar” does not show time slots, if there is an active task in the displayed time interval. I recorded the video, which shows in detail how and what I’m doing from the moment of installation SuiteСRM. If I’m missing something or do not have the necessary software, please let me know. Thanks. :blush:
[video width=425 height=344 type=youtube]cKsFF_A-82c[/video]
My hosting:

• The operating system kernel: Linux 2.6.x;
  • The distribution of the operating system: CloudLinux;
  • Web Server: Apache 2.2.x;
  • Database: Dedicated Servers MySQL Percona DB 5.5.
  • PHP 5.5.x

Ensure you have run the correct permissions post install, have the correct permissions set in your config.php, have run a Quick Repair & Rebuild in admin.

Then proceed to check your browser console log for any 500 or syntax errors.

If there are no errors at the browser/client level, try turning on PHP error reporting.

1 Like
  1. set permissions for files - 644; Folder - 755. For folders CACHE - 777 (right?). Total: Works Calendar and the calendar dashlet. Reminders tab and add still do not work.
  2. Which set permissions should be config.php? I am not so advanced user :slight_smile:
    Thank you for answer.

UPDATE:
Reminder assigned 10 minutes to 12:00, 14:50 happened. All times are set to GMT +3:00 Europe / Minsk (my really time zone). I understand that if you put the time zone
GMT +0:00, the reminder will work correctly. Why did it happen? Time CRM synchronized with the time of my server?