suitecrm 7.2.2 scheduler problems!

Hello,

Is anyone using Process Manager 3.0 add-on with SuiteCRM or if not maybe a different add-on with SuiteCRM scheduler that is producing same error?

I have disabled all other tasks and just left Process Manager as active one, but I am still getting an error and add-on is not working.

Transferring data from one module to another based on rules and conditions set is not working in my case. I have additional 2 extensions installed, Reports and Security Groups and they are running fine…so I guess it’s not the system.

On the other hand Process Manager should be running with SuiteCRM 7.2.2…developer advised that I should turn off all other scheduled tasks and leave Process Manager only, to no avail.

Error (send to my email by cronjob):

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Zend_Search_Lucene_Exception' with message 'Index doesn't exists in the specified directory.' in /home/ihhcrmco/public_html/suitecrm/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene.php:566 Stack trace: #0 /home/ihhcrmco/public_html/suitecrm/modules/AOD_Index/AOD_Index.php(307): Zend_Search_Lucene->__construct('modules/AOD_Ind...') #1 /home/ihhcrmco/public_html/suitecrm/modules/AOD_Index/AOD_Index.php(68): AOD_Index->getLuceneIndex() #2 /home/ihhcrmco/public_html/suitecrm/custom/modules/Schedulers/Ext/ScheduledTasks/scheduledtasks.ext.php(216): AOD_Index->optimise() #3 [internal function]: aodOptimiseIndex(Object(SchedulersJob)) #4 /home/ihhcrmco/public_html/suitecrm/modules/SchedulersJobs/SchedulersJob.php(522): call_user_func_array('aodOptimiseInde...', Array) #5 /home/ihhcrmco/public_html/suitecrm/include/SugarQueue/SugarCronJobs.php(188): SchedulersJob->runJob() #6 /home/ihhcrmco/public_html/suitecrm/include/SugarQueue/SugarCronJobs.php(228): SugarCronJobs->executeJob(Object(SchedulersJob)) #7 in /home/ihhcrmco/public_html/suitecrm/modules/AOD_Index/Lib/Zend/Search/Lucene.php on line 566

Thank you very much in advance.

Best Regards,

Slaven.

UP!!! Suite version 7.9

Maybe this error is not related to Process Manager at all, maybe you simply have a missing or corrupted AOD Index.

Check the permissions on the Index directory and consider reindexing.

See this blog post for more info.

Permissions is good , but no files created , just read.lock.file in modules/AOD_Index/Index/Index :frowning:

Lock file is probably a left-over from an interrupted process (you can check it’s date), delete it or rename it and see if the process is triggered again after a few minutes. If not, you have to steps to Reindex which basically resets the whole issue.

I remove all files in this directory , and only read.lock.file created again

Are there any different errors now in your logs? We should see an error about the Index failing to get created, not just an error complaining that there is no Index there…

1 Like

I dont know how , it is fix… now its running running running , and http://i.prntscr.com/rOCdk_ojRha7fSzmfHPd7g.png but its look like stoped

Does that total number of records sound right to you? Or do you have many hundreds/thousands of records in your system?

Does adding a record (say, a Contact) add a record to that total of indexed records, after 10 minutes?

Keep an eye on the logs for any clues there.

count of records is correct… but it not finish… always 21 of 82 , mb problem in php or mysql config?
in logs only fail to start :frowning:

Sorry, I don’t understand what you wrote.

Can you give the full error messages from the log?

And please run these two commands from the root of your SuiteCRM folder and post results here:

ls -al modules/AOD_Index/Index/
ls -al modules/AOD_Index/Index/Index

This will help me double-check some details about your permissions.

You can also try the Global search to look for a record, to see if it’s working.

ls -al modules/AOD_Index/Index/
drwxrwxrwx 3 4096 Sep 27 04:43 ./
drwxrwxr-x 8 4096 Sep 25 14:18 …/
drwxrwxrwx 2 4096 Sep 27 04:44 Index/

ls -al modules/AOD_Index/Index/Index

drwxrwxrwx 2 4096 Sep 27 04:44 ./
drwxrwxrwx 3 4096 Sep 27 04:43 …/
-rw-rw-rw- 1 0 Sep 27 05:02 read.lock.file

Wed Sep 27 04:57:02 2017 [28862][1][FATAL] Job 6b00f89e-24e0-5f73-9e8f-59cb75bebff6 (Optimise AOD Index) failed in CRON run
Wed Sep 27 04:58:02 2017 [33117][1][FATAL] aodOptimiseIndex Failed 0
Wed Sep 27 04:58:02 2017 [33117][1][FATAL] aodOptimiseIndex Failed 566
Wed Sep 27 04:58:02 2017 [33117][1][FATAL] aodOptimiseIndex Failed Index doesn’t exists in the specified directory.
Wed Sep 27 04:58:02 2017 [33117][1][FATAL] aodOptimiseIndex Failed #0 /public_html/crm/modules/AOD_Index/AOD_Index.php(342): Zend_Search_Lucene->__construct(‘modules/AOD_Ind…’)
#1/public_html/crm/modules/AOD_Index/AOD_Index.php(83): AOD_Index->getLuceneIndex()
#2/public_html/crm/modules/Schedulers/_AddJobsHere.php(669): AOD_Index->optimise()
#3 [internal function]: aodOptimiseIndex(Object(SchedulersJob))
#4 /public_html/crm/modules/SchedulersJobs/SchedulersJob.php(536): call_user_func_array(‘aodOptimiseInde…’, Array)
#5 /public_html/crm/include/SugarQueue/SugarCronJobs.php(188): SchedulersJob->runJob()
#6 /public_html/crm/include/SugarQueue/SugarCronJobs.php(228): SugarCronJobs->executeJob(Object(SchedulersJob))
#7 /public_html/crm/cron.php(96): SugarCronJobs->runCycle()
#8 {main}

This is my logs , thanks for help

You’re missing the answers to some of the things I asked you:

• whether adding a new record adds it to the Index
  • whether searching returns results

Also, you “ls -al” should be returning usernames and group names, like this result from my system:

root@SuiteCRM:/var/www/html# ls -al modules/AOD_Index/Index/Index/
total 52
drwxrwsr-x 2 www-data www-data  4096 Sep 16 12:00 .
drwxrwsr-x 3 www-data www-data  4096 Mar 13  2017 ..
-rw-rw-rw- 1 www-data www-data 33468 Sep 16 12:00 _5r.cfs
-rw-rw-rw- 1 www-data www-data     0 Sep 16 12:00 optimization.lock.file
-rw-rw-rw- 1 www-data www-data     0 Sep 26 18:00 read.lock.file
-rw-rw-rw- 1 www-data www-data     0 Sep 16 12:00 read-lock-processing.lock.file
-rw-rw-rw- 1 www-data www-data    42 Sep 16 12:00 segments_8u
-rwxrwxr-x 1 www-data www-data    20 Sep 16 12:00 segments.gen
-rw-rw-rw- 1 www-data www-data     0 Sep 16 12:00 write.lock.file

That www-data has to match the user that your cron jobs is using, otherwise your permissions won’t help.

Finally, see those “s” in my directory permissions? That’s the SetUID/SetGID bits. These make new files and folders created in the directory inherit the user/group of the parent dir. Sometimes this is a crucial detail. You can add them like this:

chmod 2775 modules/AOD_Index/Index/Index

A final comment: the fact that there are many records, but not all of them are indexed, doesn’t have to be a problem. Indexing is only turned on for some modules, you can configure that in Studio.

1 Like

All jobs works fine , but Optimise AOD Index faild

“Indexing is only turned on for some modules, you can configure that in Studio.” I find only for global search