SugarSearchEngineQueueManager

Error Message from Log file

[ERROR] Unable to load custom logic file: include/SugarSearchEngine/SugarSearchEngineQueueManager.php

I keep on encountering this issue which is affecting all subsystems modules in their ability to asynchronously queue and/or send emails from within other subsystems specifically workflows and email marketing. Cannot really proceed forward on these modules due to this phenomenon.

I’ve searched …and searched on SugarCRM and it has not been dealt with effectively as of Sugar 6.5.x at least within the Community version. Looks like the support admins did not want to let folks know it was not included any longer but was available only in the commercially paid version - but that is just a hunch on my part and I may be incorrect. But since the SuiteCRM fork is based upon a close relative of this Sugar distribution, what I’m experiencing may be related .

I know that this logic hook is not included in the SuiteCRM 7.0.1 image distribution, so we can eliminate a faulty installation.

Fundamenal Question:

Is the logic hook required and if so why does know one else have this problem. Am I missing something fundamental here?

Regards,

Scott

I believe I have a fix. Tried it before based on SugarCRM, but must have missed something.

The Reference to the SugarSearchEngineQueueManager logic hook is contained within:

/SuiteCRM/custom/Extension/application/Ext/LogicHooks/SugarFTSHooks.php

Perform the following:

1. Comment out the php code in SugarFTSHooks.php as follows:
<?php
/*
if (!isset($hook_array) || !is_array($hook_array)) {
    $hook_array = array();
}
if (!isset($hook_array['after_save']) || !is_array($hook_array['after_save'])) {
    $hook_array['after_save'] = array();
}
$hook_array['after_save'][] = array(1, 'fts', 'include/SugarSearchEngine/SugarSearchEngineQueueManager.php', 'SugarSearchEngineQueueManager', 'populateIndexQueue');
*/
  1. In “admin” perform a “Quick Rebuild & Repair”

I now a full email functionality support with workflow and Email Marketing Modules.

Note: I’m still see the error message, so there are other modules still firing the after_Save event. Not sure why/how but at the functionality I require is now working.

I think this should be attended to in the next build.

Scott

1 Like