Subpanels - List open calls for Account/Customer

Hi,

We link calls to a Customer [Account], these currently appear under the Activities subpanel in the Customer [Accounts] module but don’t contain all the required fields by default.

I have managed to add my Custom fields by copying ForActivities.php into ./custom/modules/Calls/metadata/subpanel including the required fields here but am having difficulty removing the Contact and Due Date fields as the changes don’t seem o propagate.

Is there a way to do this or would it be advisable to create an entirely new subpanel to meet my needs?

Thanks

Been fiddling around with Activities subpanel again trying to get my custom fields to appear without much luck.

Basically i’d like Calls to appear in the Activities subpanel under the Accounts module.

I’ve copied ForActivities.php from modules/Calls/metadata/subpanels to custom/modules/Calls/metadata/subpanels and added the follow details for my custom field:

'call_ref_c'=>array(
                         'force_blank' => true,
                         'force_exists' => true,
			 'width' => '10%',
                         'vname' = > 'LBL_CALL_REF',
                         'force_default' => '(SELECT call_ref_c FROM calls_cstm WHERE calls_cstm.id_c=calls.id) AS',

I’ve also defined field in/Users/atadmin/Sites/suitecrm/custom/modules/Calls/Ext/Vardefs/call_ref_c.php although not sure whether this needs to be defined in Calls or Accounts, I have run repair and rebuild and also reset permissions for good measure too!!

<?php
// created: 2017-07-04 13:02:47
$dictionary["Call"]["fields"]["call_ref_c"] = array (
  'name' => 'call_ref_c',
  'type' => 'int',
  'source' => 'non-db',
  'vname' => 'LBL_CALL_REF',
);

Is there still no simpler way to edit the subpanel in the studio or some gui?

Thanks in advanced for any input :slight_smile:

Ahh it was my SQL, missing the calls reference so have updated to:

SELECT call_ref_c FROM calls_cstm, calls WHERE calls_cstm.id_c=calls.id

So now the field appears but it’s showing the LBL instead of the name and it’s put it at the end, so need to be able to sort somehow!

image hosting temporary