SOAP Update Relationship Error after upgrade to 7.8.10

After updagrade Suitecrm from 7.7.9 to 7.8.10 I have a error on updateting the relationships through Soap: Unknown error in SOAP call: service died unexpectedly.

This is the code that is failing:

return SugarCRM.set_relationship(SessionID, module_name, module_id, link_field_name, related_ids, name_value_list, delete);

Please provide more information:

Version of OS, database, PHP.

Any errors in upgradeWizard.log, suitecrm.log, php_errors.log, at the time of the upgrade, or at the time when the error shows?

Hi dear, I have two servers:
[ol]
[li] Centos 7.4, PHP 7.1.12, MariaDB 5.5.56, SuiteCRM 7.8.10 clean instalation. The error is: Unknown error in SOAP call: service died unexpectedly.
[/li]1. Ubuntu 14.04, PHP 5.6, MySQL 5.6.26, SuiteCRM 7.8.10 with upgrade from 7.7.9. I found a workaround is passing a Null in the “name_value_list” parameter.

return SugarCRM.set_relationship(SessionID, module_name, module_id, link_field_name, related_ids, Null, delete);

I think the problems is PHP 7.1 because I readed a post with similar problems.
Error Suitecrm with PHP 7.1

(Dear??!) :ohmy:

Maybe you can post on that Github issue to see what the developers say about your error, it does look similar.

Hi,

I found a solution to the problem, instead of passing Null to the parameter “name_value_list”, the following object is passed to it:

var nameValueList = new name_value [0] ;
return SugarCRM.set_relationship(SessionID, module_name, module_id, link_field_name, related_ids, nameValueList, delete);

This change works for both servers(with Php 5.6 and 7.1 ).

In which file is this?

Can you please open an issue for this on Github and post the solution there? Thanks

The code is my C# project, not in SuiteCRM files. This C# project works like a Proxy library (DLL) to sincronize data with a SSIS project. I’m using SOAP to the sincronization users and contacts with my enterprise application. In prior versions I don’t had any problem, apeared after the upgrade 7.8.10. I thinks changed the Soap version.

Ok! Thanks anyway, and I’m glad you were able to solve it!