Signatures and templates

Hi,

I’m using the SuiteCRM-7.11.17 on CentOS 7.8 with Apache v2.4.6, php v7.2.34 and Mysql v5.6.49.

It’s possible configure different signatures by users, but send with “from: suport@test” and not with email specific user?
For example, when the user “Johny” reply to an email from ticket, automatically, appear “Best regards, Johny”, and “from:suport@test” and not “from:johny@test”.
And, when the user “Alice” reply to an email from ticket, automatically, appear “With the best regards, Alice”, and “from:suport@test” and not “from:alice@test”.

On the other hand, when replying to an email, is it possible to choose a template and it does not rewrite the entire email history (do not delete the email that the client sent, for example)?

Thanks.

Automatically, I don’t think so - but you could have your users have several configured accounts and choose the correct “from” address in the dropdown on the Compose window.

The user name I believe you can get automatically, using a variable on the template, but you should test this to make sure it works.

For fancier stuff I recommend my PowerReplacer SuiteCRM add-on which I hope to one day donate into Core SuiteCRM.