Security Group Mass Assign is not working

I Followed the same process including the video tutorial but after the action of Mass Assign in the list view it is not working and all the users can see all the records. Also, I am using version 7.11.10

Please Help

Hi @Dinu1,

Welcome to the community!!!

Assigning items to groups is just part of the process. You also need to create and configure your Roles to make sure users can see only their records or the ones in their group.

Please check the documentation here:

Thanks,

BrozTechnologies

Hi Broz Technologies,

Thank you for your prompt response, and moving forward I have already created those roles and access for group. Unfortunately, the result is same nothing has changed. But when I delete the user name list from Roles section it is not working but when I delete the user name list from security group and add it to Role’s section it is working but it is working according to owner only rule. Which means, a user able to see his own records instead of his group

Unfortunately there is no easy answer to your question because every case is different. I’ll recommend you to keep tuning your roles until you can get the results you want.

IF you think you find an bug please let us know.

Thanks,

BrozTechnologies

Also, apart from this, I have another issue regarding the list view. As a super admin, I can see the user names but if some non-admin people when they logged in they are unable to see the user names it shows blank

I am using 7.11.10 version and the user name field is integrated with sListView.order_checks(“ASC”, “assigned_user_name” , “Accounts2_ACCOUNT_ORDER_BY”) but the result is not showing