Scheduler not working after 7.2 upgrade

I am still experiencing this issue in 7.5.1. I added it to the specific issue on GitHub.

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/147

Figured out with regards to the Scheduled Reports part of the scheduler… added issue to github #1065

try to run cron manually from your site’s root

php -f cron.php
PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/suitecrm/modules/Reminders/Reminder.php on line 245
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function getPeriodDate() in /var/www/suitecrm/modules/AOR_Reports/AOR_Report.php on line 1295

Tells us that there is a function “getPeriodDate()” that’s trying to be called but has no idea where to find it… with a little grepping, this function resides in the modules/AOR_Reports/aor_utils.php

I then included this util file in the constructor of the AOR_Report() class (similar to how it includes the aow_utils)

modules/AOR_Reports/AOR_Report.php

50     function AOR_Report(){
  51         parent::Basic();
  52         $this->load_report_beans();
  53         require_once('modules/AOW_WorkFlow/aow_utils.php');
  54  }

CHANGE TO

50     function AOR_Report(){
  51         parent::Basic();
  52         $this->load_report_beans();
  53         require_once('modules/AOW_WorkFlow/aow_utils.php');
  54         require_once('modules/AOR_Reports/aor_utils.php');
  55     }

Now I haven’t looked into whether or not there are any duplicate functions between aow_utils.php and aor_utils.php as to cause any overriding of functions but it seems to fix the cron execution, and I received my scheduled report email as soon as I made this change.