I finally was able to resolve every single issue I was having pertaining to “undefined” and white screen issues.
- I moved to a new hosting A Small Orange (not a aff url)and it’s turning out to be the best decision I have made yet. Next to using SuiteCRM of course. My old host was HostGator. ( I am not saying it was anything particular with them. Just ASO worked out of the box.
- I installed SugarCRM from A Small Oranges one click install.
- Then I upgraded to SuiteCRM 7.0. Performed a Repair
- Then I upgraded to SuiteCRM 7.1 .Performed a Repair
- Installed Theme. Performed a Repair
That’s it. I double checked the permissions and everything APPEARS to be correct! I know I was hosing permissions up which was part of the problem. Ok it was all the problems.
I couldn’t be happier!
Great to hear: A good hosting company makes all the difference.
Also, as a general rule, after you get a moderate number of users, consider going to a full VPS (Virtual Private Server). Large software packages like SuiteCRM can quickly outgrow shared servers.
HI Mike. Thanks. I am definitely thinking about it. Fortunately it’s just a few of us for now.
FYI, Small Orange is owned by EIG, same folks who own Hostgator, Bluehost and a bunch of others:
A lot of people have a lot of bad things to say about what happens to good hosts after being bought by this company.
(I like Pair Networks (pair.com)… been with them for 10 years now… have dedicated server.)
WOW! That’s unfortunate. I will see what happens. So far, so good.