Reports dont display dates

Hi all, I’ve just upgraded from CE 6.1.5 to SuiteCRM and I’m testing some of the additional functionality. I’ve added a few invoices and then tried to run a report however I cant get the report to display / filter or sort on date.

If I add a date field it just shows as blank and if i try to sort or filter the the entire report comes up blank.

Hope someone can help.

Cheers

Rob

can you post a screen shot of your edit view in the report, or post your exact set-up of the report

Hi Matt, thanks for getting back to me. Screen grab attached, and I suppose I should have mentioned I’m using MS SQL 2008 for the Db.

Cheers
Rob

this is a bug in the reports when using mssql

to fix try editing the file ‘modules/AOR_Reports/aor_utils.php’

on line 337 where it says:-

$fieldlist[$fieldname]['value'] = $timedate->to_display_date($value);

add in the following line so it becomes:-

$value = $focus->convertField($value, $fieldlist[$fieldname]);
$fieldlist[$fieldname]['value'] = $timedate->to_display_date($value);

thanks for highlighting this issue

1 Like

Thats great Matt thankyou, that cured the issue with dates displaying. Also to display fields that are date & time also add at line 334:

to show :

$fieldlist[$fieldname]['value'] = $timedate->to_display_date_time($value, true, true);

I am still having a problem with sorting / grouping / functions though? If I try and use any of this functionality i just end up with a blank report … any ideas?

Thanks agaib.

Rob

Hi Matt (or anyone else), is there any more information on my sorting & grouping issue in reports?

Cheers

Rob