Quotes add group undefined buttons and labels

Hi,

I did a fresh install of 7.8.2 with no demo data. The install completed successfully and everything seems to be working except for quotes.

In Line Items, when clicking on “Add Group” the text of all labels and buttons are “undefined”. See attached screenshot

I double check permissions:
sudo chmod -R 755 .
sudo chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload config_override.php

I ran everything in Repair. I also disabled ajax for the quotes module.

I don’t see any errors in suitecrm.log. I set it to debug mode. The only warnings are a lot of missing *.gif files.

So far I haven’t been able to figure out why, there are other people with the same issue but older version and no solution.

Also I am not sure if this is related but when the page needs to load, for example going from Leads to Contacts, the loading icon also says “undefined”. I am also attaching a screen shot of this.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Server stats:
CENTOS 6.8
Apache/2.4.18
PHP 5.5.35

I have the exact same issue and have done the same steps you have gone through. Help on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

So just an update for anybody finding this thread. Not sure if I can call this a fix, but its working now. Here is what I did:

1. Deleted everything including database and did a clean suitecrm 7.9 install (previous version was 7.8.2)
  2. I still had the “undefined” issue
  3. run these commands (again):
    sudo chmod -R 755 .
    sudo chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload config_override.php

All working now. So the only thing that really changed was I now tried suitecrm 7.9