Question about email

Hi,

I have a Suite CRM installation and I am very happy with it. But I have an issue that I hope you can help me with. It is the latest version.

I have a corporate email address linked to gmail, so that when somebody sends an email to info@corporate.com, it goes to corporate@gmail.com, and I receive the email, and when I write an email from corporate@gmail.com or reply to a received one, the customer sees in the header that the sender is info@corporate.com, not corporate@gmail.com

The way to do this is use to login to google the username corporate@gmail.com and having the info@corporate.com linked to corporate@gmail.com and changing the from field in the mail application configuration.

Coming back to SuiteCRM, I have configured the server settings for mail, so that it uses gmail configuration, provide the login credentials (corporate@gmail.com) and setting the email address as info@corporate.com.

If I send an email from SuiteCRM, the from field in the received mail shows corporate@gmail.com info@corporate.com. The question is: how can I set SuiteCRM to not show the gmail reference, but company name or something different instead?

Thanks

Are you sending emails from “System” Account or User account?

1 Like

User account. From system account doesn’t happen.

There are 2 places where “From” field coming.

1. Settings under user profile ->Outgoing SMTP Mail Servers
  2. Email address under same profile section.

You must have set up your GMAIL in one of place out of above 2.