Hey, I’m pretty new to suitecrm (ive been coding on it for work since June) and have come across this weird issue that’s happening inside my custom/modules folder and it’s sub-directories.
It just started popping up within the last week but whenever I do a quick repair and rebuild after editing something on my layout (through studio/module builder), the custom files inside of module’s folder get deleted. I’ve been working around it over the weekend by just copying all my custom code files into a folder and copying them over if they get deleted. This might work short-term but I need to find a fix for this because I don’t want to accidentally create a restore point that doesn’t work as it should.
Yep I learned that one the hard way, suitecrm has been a steep learning curve for me coming from a background of almost entirely micro-controller and desktop app programming (7 years, no web app experience). Some things that are hard in that type of programming is made simpler with suitecrm, but there’s also some straight forward things I find difficult. But usually that’s just the way things happen with web apps