Problems after 7.7 Upgrade

Have just upgraded from 5 to 7.7 and now have the following problems:

Spots and Calendar give a blank page. I have run a quick repair and rebuild and cleared the cache but no joy.

But the most important error is that now scheduled reports do not run. All other scheduled jobs seem to be ok but I get the following:

PHP Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘InvalidArgumentException’ with message ‘Invalid CRON field value null as position 0’ in /var/www/vhosts/domain/modules/AOR_Scheduled_Reports/lib/Cron/CronExpression.php:123
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/domain/modules/AOR_Scheduled_Reports/lib/Cron/CronExpression.php(105): Cron\CronExpression->setPart(0, ‘null’)
#1 /var/www/vhosts/domain/modules/AOR_Scheduled_Reports/lib/Cron/CronExpression.php(84): Cron\CronExpression->setExpression(‘null 6 * * *’)
#2 /var/www/vhosts/domain/modules/AOR_Scheduled_Reports/lib/Cron/CronExpression.php(72): Cron\CronExpression->__construct(‘null 6 * * *’, Object(Cron\FieldFactory))
#3 /var/www/vhosts/domain/modules/AOR_Scheduled_Reports/AOR_Scheduled_Reports.php(179): Cron\CronExpression::factory(‘null 6 * * *’)
#4 /var/www/vhosts/domain/modules/Schedulers/_AddJobsHere.php(729): AOR_Scheduled_Report in /var/www/vhosts/domain/modules/AOR_Scheduled_Reports/lib/Cron/CronExpression.php on line 123

Can anyone help please - Particularly with the reports at this moment in time.

Thanks
David

what’s your php version? you upgraded from 5? which 5? SuiteCRM 7.5 or SugarCRM 6.5?

best regards

Hi Sorry

We upgraded from Suite 7.5. Our PHP version 5.3.3.

Thanks
David

https://suitecrm.com/wiki/index.php/Compatibility_Matrix

SuiteCRM 7.7 does not support PHP 5.3

best regards

Is it possible to find out the PHP version that is currently running from within SuiteCRM? I’m still trying to understand how to do this running Bitnami’s SuiteCRM instance on Google Cloud Platform.

I’ve located the PHP version running within Bitnami VM instance is PHP 5.6.22 (cli) (built: May 27 2016 11:17:57)

I’m currently running:

Version 7.7.1
Sugar Version 6.5.24 (Build 509)

The Compatibility Matrix is not updated to show the necessary PHP version for 7.7.x

Calendar is still not showing.