Problem with Windows 8.1

Hi all,

I come because i am a studen and i want use Outlook Plugin CRM for Synchronised my Outlook and my Vtiger but when i install Outlook plugin CRM, i can’t see the option for use the CRM, i have Microsoft Outlook 2010 and Windows 8.1 Pro. Please help me just for sync my Outlook and my Vtiger.

Thanks,

Zozo

Hi Zozo,

Which outlook plugin are you using? If you are using the SuiteCRM outlook plugin, this is built for SugarCRM/SuiteCRM and will most likely not be compatible with vTiger.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi will,

Today i successfull to install Outlook plugin but now when i want connect to Outlook plugin CRM i have all time " Unknown Error Occured " :angry:
I am sure i have good Key and good username so i think it’s my URL which bad . But if it’s url which have a problem i don’t know how to replace it.
Sorry for my bad english, I’m a french student.
Thanks for your answers ,

Zozo

Hi Zozo,

Please attach a print screen/screen shot if you can of your set up. If not, ensure there is no / after the URL when saving and test the connection details before saving.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi,

It’s ok now will my boss unlock https and it’s ok i can connect me now with url HTTP so i can synchronize my calendar, but we can have automatique synchronize ?

Thanks will,

Zozo

Hi Zozo,

You can set the plug-in to auto archive in the plug-in settings.

Thanks,

Will.