Problem with G Suite and Gmail set-up of Outbound emails

thanks for that… tried that already but not working anyway.
there’s something else I cannot figure out, I will give another try looking at coding, but I’m almost ready to give up.
It’s a shame as SuiteCRM is the best really open source alternative, but the compatibility with Gmail and G Suite is something that I think is a must to make it appealing.
I wish Suite team will work on improving this in the future.
thanks,

“the SuiteCRM team” doesn’t use G Suite, and doesn’t really know what the problem is, so it’s hard to fix it.

I think it would be important to either take up the issue in the PHPMailer forums, like I suggested, or to do one simple thing: use a proper certificate. These days, that’s no so hard, and you can find free options like Let’s Encrypt. You add security to your email, you improve your reputation against spam filters, it’s all advantages.

If G Suite is picky about its security, that’s a good thing, right? I’ll start worrying about SuiteCRM’s difficulties with G Suite when one of these things happen:

1. somebody shows me that there is, in fact, a bug
  2. somebody shows me they can’t connect with a proper certificate (to a provider that demands proper certificates!)