Problem with css

Hello,
I have version 8.1 installed. I have followed the steps in the manual but I run into a problem. Styles in certain sections are not loaded.
For example, when I access the main page, I have the result that you see in the screenshot.
My Suite is created on a subdomain. I have tried adding the following to the legacy .htaccess:
/public/legacy/
even
/subdomain/public/legacy/
but the result is always the same.

Please, could you help me?

Thanks.

Need to update permissions

sudo chmod -R 755 .

sudo chmod -R 775 cache custom modules themes data upload config_override.php

Hi,

Thanks for the help, but the only way to access to be able to modify permissions is through an FTP protocol program like Filezilla. Being so, I cannot change the permissions by command and I must do them directly through this manager. Could you tell me what permissions I should have on my folders, and what on my files?

Thanks again

Could you please tell me how you add custom css? i could not find any guide for adding custom css styles to suitecrm8.

Hi again,

Please, any help using Filezilla to set permissions?

Thanks!

I wouldn’t advise you to run SuiteCRM from a hosting that doesn’t allow some level of console access, it’s just not a good idea.

Guess you already found it out, but for others (look for Permissions):

Another thing I had, I was unable to set ‘chown’ because of ‘managed’ server, luckily my hoster had the webserver-user (‘www-data’) in group ‘users’ and changing the group to ‘users’ fixed the styles.
Maybe that helps someone.

Same problem here. Only difference is that my setup is in a Siteground hosting environment.
The permission change broke the site. I now have 500 error. :frowning: