Problem when deleting a relationship

Hello I tried to delete a relationship and once I deleted. Here is what I got:

include(): Failed opening ‘custom/metadata/sec_s_distributor_creation_sec_s_outlet_creation_1MetaData.php’ for inclusion (include_path=‘E:\XAMMPP\htdocs\AGRIJOY\include/…;E:\XAMMPP\php\PEAR’) in E:\XAMMPP\htdocs\AGRIJOY\custom\application\Ext\TableDictionary\tabledictionary.ext.php on line 1

Any suggestion on what can be done???

Admin / Repair / Repair relationships
Admin / Repair / Quick Repair and rebuild

But when I do that. It returns with a reply of a Database failure and tells to refer the log.the logs are

[8916][1][FATAL] Exception handling in E:\XAMMPP\htdocs\AGRIJOY\include\MVC\Controller\SugarController.php:400

In your php.ini, you’ll find an entry called error_log which defines a log file. Don’t you see a message in that file at that same time?

I would like to see the exact complete SQL error

Hello. The error was solved. Basically one module was deleted but their relationship was still there in the files and it was being called from the metadata. And we were trying to rebuild it, it was showing database error because ideally there was no file in the database but entries were present in the metadata. ANyways, thanks for your help.

I have another error which you can help me solve. The error is:-

Notice : Undefined variable: module_sub_panels in E:\XAMMPP\htdocs\AGRIJOY\include\SubPanel\SubPanelTiles.php on line 386

Warning : array_map(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, null given in E:\XAMMPP\htdocs\AGRIJOY\include\SubPanel\SubPanelTiles.php on line 386

Now I understand that either array is null and it is pointing or the error is being filled without wrong data types. But how do I solve it as because of this exception? My list view is not being updated as I make changes

You need to turn off error_reporting in your php.ini and restart web server, otherwise you will get problems, especially in XAMPP.

After this, you will stop seeing the errors on screen, they will be only in the logs.

If you still have problems after that, then we can investigate.

Please make sure your PHP version is within what is required and allowed here:

Yes. I have done it. But there are different errors which are still coming. PHP version is within the range.

But now, for example, I am finding another error when I delete the subpanel.
For example this error:-

Notice : Undefined variable: module_sub_panels in E:\XAMMPP\htdocs\AGRIJOY\include\SubPanel\SubPanelTiles.php on line 386

Warning : array_map(): Expected parameter 2 to be an array, null given in E:\XAMMPP\htdocs\AGRIJOY\include\SubPanel\SubPanelTiles.php on line 386

Are those errors showing on screen? If so, then you still need to get your configuration right.

If they are only in the log file, as they should, then you can ignore them unless they are FATAL or ERROR level, or unless you find something that is not working correctly in the application.