Problem exporting target list

Hi,

I have a target list with 105 accounts related to. I would like to export to CSV to load this list in mailchimp. When I try to export the list in CSV format I only get 1 row with the details of the target list, but 0 accounts.

How could I export the contents of the target list, I mean the accounts? I need a list with the names and emails so I can use this target list to send emails.

Is this a bug?

I have looked more into this and I’ve noticed something might be wrong in the URL:

http://www.sugarcrm.podsystem.com/index.php?entryPoint=export&module=ProspectLists&uid=90eda5e6-f313-90b6-d565-559293a865de&members=1

This only prints 1 row, the one for that uid target list. I would like to export all the accounts in this target list.

I have tried changing the parameter “uid” in URL to “records”, this prints a list of all target lists, but still I can’t get the records in that list.

Anyone?

I’m getting an apparent database failure when trying to export target lists.

As far as I know:

• exporting from list view just exports the descriptions of the target lists
  • exporting from detail view (should) export a list of all the contacts, leads, targets and accounts that are included in the given target list.

As far as I can tell there’s nothing wrong with your URL. Mine looks similar. But I’m getting no result other than “database failure” with no entry in the log file…

Anyone have any experience with this? What might be going on?