Powerful Reports (Using any SQL)

I installed it but I get errors and it does not let me run it to create a report.
I really need to create a nice reports with graphs but no luck. I saw the code in how to create the report but where do I modify?

Thank you for your response

I will need a lot more details to be able to help you.
Use the e-mail address in the README file and send me details of the errors you get and the version of SuiteCRM you are running.

1 Like

Hi,
I sent you an email yesterday.
Thank you

Does this Allow us to connect to another DB for calling a Stored Procedure? our Sage Server is different which has SQL DB and we need to connect and run SP on that server and show a matching criteria for the resulted records.

Hi,

You can query tables in a different database on the same database server using the database.table notation in queries, but unfortunately you can not connect to a different database server because the modules use the existing connection in the CRM.

It should be easy to make a second database connection, but for that you will have to modify the code.

Hello, I am trying your tool, it seems to me an excellent improvement
but I can’t generate the pdf from a simple query like the following

SELECT an.name, an.description
FROM accounts an, accounts_cstm ac
WHERE an.id = ac.id_c
AND an.deleted = 0
AND an.description != ''
LIMIT 10

the report appears blank

Does that query show anything if you try it directly in phpMyAdmin or mysql console?

try this one instead:

SELECT an.name, an.description
FROM accounts an
LEFT JOIN accounts_cstm ON accounts.id = accounts_cstm.id_c 
WHERE an.deleted = 0
AND an.description != ''
LIMIT 10

That query doesn’t work like this, but it does like this:

SELECT *
FROM accounts an
LEFT JOIN accounts_cstm ac ON an.id = ac.id_c 
WHERE an.deleted = 0
AND an.description != ''

in MySQL Workbench
but in the report this comes out empty

That looks pretty similar to mine, except for minor details… Just curious, what exactly was the error with my query?

Is your query returning any rows?

Any way, I don’t know how this is handled in the plugin, maybe @mvnrsa can help?

For the tables’s alias, I think
yes, they are minor details
I hope he reply
Thank you

the link is broken, could you upload it again? Thank you

You’re right, the site is down due to some database problems. I expect they’re temporary and @mvnrsa will fix them soon…

Meanwhile, you can browse the page in the wayback machine and download the package through a direct link.