Please Help! Blank Admin Page after Server Move

Hello,

I have some issues with a move that I cannot figure out. Moved from one server to another and to the best of my knowledge they are setup the same.

My admin page is blank, when I click on any of the modules under an account they just sit and spin nothing comes up. It appears all of my information is there.

I am not an expert by any means but I can get around CPanel and SSH if given good direction.

I am runnning SuiteCRM 7.9.9 on CentOS 6.6 and CPanel on a VPS.

I have installed MBString, tried a Database Repair through the direct browser link and that gets stuck…I would be happy to reinstall I just don’t want to lose any information if someone has instruction on how to reinstall without losing the information that would work too.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

See what you can find in the logs

suitecrm.log
php_errors.log (or whatever your web server log is called, sometimes it’s errors.log)

I assume SuiteCRM version is the same on both sides, and you just copied the files and the database from one to the other, right?

Check if PHP version is compatible, and if all modules are loaded (not just MBstring).

On Ubuntu with PHP 7.0 I usually install all these:

apt install zip unzip php-mbstring php7.0-mbstring php-gettext php-xml-parser php7.0-zip php7.0-imap php7.0-gd php7.0-curl phpmyadmin

You will have to look up the equivalent packages for your case.