Not possible to reply to a topic I created 1 month ago

Hello,
One month and one day ago, I created the topic “The Arrow to see the next contacts listed under an account doesn’t work”, but haven’t managed to solve the problem. I went on holiday for 3 weeks, and now that I’m back, I see that the problem is still there, but I cannot reply to this topic anymore.
Is there any particular reason?
This is a serious problem for us if we cannot see the contacts which are in an account apart from the first ones…
Thanks for your help,
Kind regards,
Regine

Hello,
Just for your information, as I still cannot reply to the specific topic, we’ve found the reason why the arrows didn’t work: it’s linked to a problem we have here, as when we bypass the reverse proxy of the domain name the CRM uses, the navigating arrows function…
We have to use a different address to access the CRM if we want the arrows to function.
We haven’t found the solution yet for the address using our domain, so if you have an idea, it’s welcome!
Kind regards,
Regine

Looks like they froze the Bug Tracker forum so that people use their GitHub Bug Tracker.

https://suitecrm.com/forum/bug-tracker/4799-found-a-bug-in-suitecrm

I’m not quite sure what you’re talking about but this doesn’t sound like a bug. It sounds like you need to adjust the config.php so it points to the domain you’re using to access sugar. There are several places that contain the URL or domain name.

Thanks for the update Tony! I had noticed that “bug tracker” was not proposed anymore in the different categories, but they could have left the unanswered topics open for replies…

Thanks Till,
Indeed I don’t think it’s a bug, but to solve the problem on our side is a bit more complex than adjusting the config.php file unfortunately… It has to do with a setting of our proxy server.
I’ll share the solution when we find it, in case someone else experiences this problem!

Our IT found the solution:
"Fixed by matching source web server directory with reverse proxy. "

Now the navigation arrows in the Contacts under an Account work! :slight_smile:
Kind regards,
Regine