No hyperlink button to create links in WYSIWYG Editor? | [emails]

@PowerQuest
It will work with plugins only.

Hmm… New weird issues. :thinking:
After updating to the latest version the whole editor is gone.

That body text box is filling the whole window and outside too as you can see too. Never seen that before. The upgrade itself went smoothly without any errors was reported.

In Brave dev tools it is reported that Tiny fails to load:

However when I go to —> All --> Emails —> Compose it loads perfectly fine including the above mentioned plugins:

This is pretty strange. I have dev mode enabled.

Any idea of what this could be?

Kind regards
PowerQuest

@PowerQuest
I saw the problem before. It was error into the file .htaccess. I didn’t test the latest version.

So what do I need to do in the .htaccess file to resolve this so the email popup (in leads) loads normally?

I see that in the dev tools (Please see the screenshot above) it refers to the file https://mydomain-name.work/jquery.qtip.min.js which is failing to load with a 404.

But there is no such file in the root folder. I also downloaded the newest installation package (Just to check), and that file is missing there too.

Kind regards
PowerQuest

@PowerQuest
Sorry. I don’t remember what the problem was. Can you look at differences the files .htaccess in latest and previous version?

I think this is a new bug, I mentioned this in another post earlier today

1 Like

Hi @pgr

Thank you for the links.

They way I read it there is no real solution to this bug. Rolling back is something I could do through our backup systems of our server but that would also mean losing production data. So I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place. :scream:

@p.konetskiy If it derives from the .htaccess file… is there big differences in the versions. Could it work with just replacing the newest version and use the old one instead?

Kind regards
PowerQuest

I forgot to say by the way @pgr that I’m not even using a template. It’s the default load-out on the email client in SuiteCRM.

Kind regards
PowerQuest

@PowerQuest
The file .htaccess is part of config web-server (apache, nginx or ect.). It is’n influence on working SuiteCRM directly.There is rule access to directories and files SuiteCRM only.
You can change file but new version can solve problems with unauthorized access to directories and files SuiteCRM. I thick that the better varint to fix the bug into new version.

Right thanks. I do understand the functions of .htaccess file and why you should normally not tamper with it…

But this bug is just so annoying and is limiting to your ability to work properly in the system so that is why I considered to do something with the .htaccess file.

I need to just email through the normal MS Outlook as worst case scenario if salesagility doesn’t come up with a fix ASAP. But then I will lose the connection relationship in lead records and emails obviously.

Kind regards
PowerQuest