Need someone that can give PAID support services PLEASE

Hi,

I posted previously about my AOP Cases problem - Cant auto create cases, email not importing automatically
I’ve received an reply of a solution on github, https://suitecrm.com/suitecrm/forum/advanced-opensales-workflow-portal-support/24310-aop-not-able-to-create-case-through-group-email

My technical team don’t want to make any changes on the code, as they say it will change with the next update, we just upgraded to 7.11.3, so it’ll be a while probably before the next upgrade

Is there anyone on the forum that gives paid support please? I can’t struggle like this anymore :side:

Much Appreciated
Berndene

There is paid support from SalesAgility:

https://suitecrm.com/enterprise/support-plans/

If you don’t want a long-running support plan, maybe you prefer framing it as a small customization project - getting your company processes up and running with SuiteCRM.

There are other people on these Forums providing services and they are welcome to reply also on this thread.

The importing of a case depends by creating an inbound email available and Admin -> Inbound Email.
Click “New Group Mail Account”
Fill all the details properly Username, password, mail server address, IMAP, Port, Trash Folder.

Check “Import Emails Automatically: Information”
Check “Create Case from Email: Information”
Set the Distribution Method: as per your need, AOP Default, round robin, etc.

Then enable the Schedulers called “Check Inbound Mailboxes” from Admin->Scheduler. Make sure it is Active and set the time of its execution.

You will also need to set the crontab entry on your server.

I guess this should be good to go.

As pgr said, you can try or can get some professional help to set up your business CRM process smoothly.

@Pgr - Thank you for your advice! Appreciated it :wink:

@urdhvatech - Thanks for the detailed reply… :silly:

*Group email account is setup,
*Import Emails Automatically - checked
*Create Case from Email - checked
*Distribution Method: AOP Default
*Schedulers - Active, set to 3 minutes

When I go to emails, I can see all my emails that came in, but they don’t have the ‘purple tick’ next to it, which I assume indicated that it’s not Automatically importing?
I’ve setup an Account and Contact in CRM with a test email address, when sending an email from that email address to the Group email address, my logic says it should automatically create a case for that client based on the email address it picks up? But no cases are being created
Am I understanding this correctly? or there a different way to test this…

Will you also please elaborate on the Crontab that needs to be set on the server, is this on the SuiteCRM server? Ours are in a docker file

Thank you VERY much for your guidance :slight_smile:

Please note that when an email is being received on the monitored email address, you should not open the email, till the time CRM cronjob reads the email and imports in CRM and creates a case.

The Crontab needs to be set on the server where you have hosted your CRM.

The inbound email has been setup for days, we don’t open emails on that crm, emailed are coming in daily, but no cases are being created.

I’ve checked the cron.php, this is the result - cron.php is CLI only.

In Admin / Schedulers you have instructions at the bottom to set up your crontab (specific to your installation).

You can also check there if your Jobs are actually running, and if the have a “last ran successfully” time that is recent, and in the correct timezone.

Hi pgr,

Our issue still remains - below the logs

Wed Apr 17 05:01:59 2019 [74019][1][FATAL] Error updating table: job_queue: Query Failed: UPDATE job_queue
SET assigned_user_id=‘1’,name=‘AOP Email Cases’,date_modified=‘2019-04-17 05:01:02’,scheduler_id=‘3b3650d7-eefc-3ba7-69d0-5cb07075e62d’,execute_time=‘2019-04-17 05:00:00’,status=‘done’,resolution=‘success’,message=‘Warning [2]: Declaration of AOPInboundEmail::handleCreateCase(Email $email, $userId) should be compatible with InboundEmail::handleCreateCase($email, $userId) in /bitnami/suitecrm/modules/InboundEmail/AOPInboundEmail.php on line 238\nWarning [2]: imap_append() expects at least 3 parameters, 1 given in /bitnami/suitecrm/include/Imap/ImapHandler.php on line 456\n’,target=‘function::pollMonitoredInboxesAOP’,data=NULL,requeue=0,retry_count=NULL,failure_count=NULL,job_delay=0,client=‘CRON2403911613ca0836a86747df86e443cb:74019’,percent_complete=NULL
WHERE job_queue.id = ‘a77f2ede-c595-02f2-5828-5cb6b2d95e33’ AND deleted=0: MySQL error 1205: Lock wait timeout exceeded; try restarting transaction
Wed Apr 17 05:01:59 2019 [74019][1][FATAL] Job a77f2ede-c595-02f2-5828-5cb6b2d95e33 (AOP Email Cases) failed in CRON run
Wed Apr 17 05:02:51 2019 [74019][1][FATAL] Mysqli_query failed.

Don’t know if this might be due to the fact that we’re using Office 365 exchange online, as we’re also having issues when sending pdf attachment (the end user receives blank email)

It seems that the Schedulers are running perfectly …

Just want to know if this will be fixed in next version? - we really need this functionality

For any paid support, Please email me.

Additionally you may look my store for any related addons. Couple of addons are always free there.

for your query. Maybe you have a look at this addon.

https://store.outrightcrm.com/product/suitecrm-record-reciever/

@riv, how big and how old is this database? I am suspicious of that “lock timeout” error in the query.

Can you try running the first query in this post?

https://pgorod.github.io/Database-tables-size/

This should let you see if you have an overgrown “job_queue” table, for example.