Need guidance on Installing Outlook Plug-In on Windows

Hello,
I’ve been working on trying to install the V4 Outlook Plug-In for SuiteCRM, and I’m stuck. I’ve followed the installation guide to the letter. I’ve run into problems with the API. I’ve reinstalled composer and openssl and tried to follow the help from here, but that guide assumes Linux and not Windows.

I also edited Container.php changing ‘addContentLengthHeader’ from true to false based on another thread I found.

Here are my current results from /suitecrm/Api/access_token…

Notice : Key file “file://C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM/Api/V8/OAuth2/private.key” permissions are not correct, should be 600 or 660 instead of 666 in C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\vendor\league\oauth2-server\src\CryptKey.php on line 57

Notice : Key file “file://C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM/Api/V8/OAuth2/public.key” permissions are not correct, should be 600 or 660 instead of 666 in C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\vendor\league\oauth2-server\src\CryptKey.php on line 57

Notice : Key file “file://C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM/Api/V8/OAuth2/public.key” permissions are not correct, should be 600 or 660 instead of 666 in C:\xampp\htdocs\SuiteCRM\vendor\league\oauth2-server\src\CryptKey.php on line 57

Method not allowed

Method not allowed. Must be one of: POST

Any help would be appreciated.

Hmm, I’m assuming you have looked at the files concerning Windows & API from this thread?

What method are you trying to call?

Hello samus-aran,
Thanks for your reply. I actually did get this issue resolved after opening a support ticket. The primary solution was upgrading to the latest version of SuiteCRM. I’m still awaiting responses on two related issues: a) The plugin does not seem to work where the SuiteCRM user authenticates with LDAP, and b) I cannot seem to make Auto-Archive work.