Native Reports

Hi Im using SuiteCRM version 7.6.6 but when trying to create a report I’m unable to add fields. I already set proper permission and still not working

Thanks,

Hi,

I am able to add fields to a report on 7.6.6 without issue.

Would you be able to provide us with some more information?

(Such as which Workflow Module you have chosen, Which fields you are trying to add, Screenshots of the issue etc…)

I tested this on different instance and I was able to add fields on the report. Perhaps you can help me point out other thing that might the issue.

Please see my screenshot thanks

Hi,

You mentioned that you were able to add fields to a report on another instance, What version was this instance?
(was it different than the one you are having the issue on?)

Which path are you taking to get into the Create/Edit screen for a report?
(I.e, Are you clicking the “Create” button on the top-right of the Module, Or the “Create Report” button on the Action Menu in the left, or another method?)

I believe another way to add fields to a report is to simply click them.
If you do this, do fields get added to the report?

The other instance that I tested was the same version that im having issue with. The difference between the two instance is one comes from fresh install and the other one was restored locally.

When creating a report I clicked the “Create Report” option on the left side. I also tried the Create button on the right Side. Both of them did has the same result

I tried clicking /double clicking the fields but was not added on the report. But if I add a field to the Conditions panel, its working perfectly

I also checked the php_error.log and have this entries

[28-Jul-2016 08:19:16 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: aor_fields_field in /var/www/html/modules/AOR_Fields/AOR_Field.php on line 100
[28-Jul-2016 08:19:16 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: aor_conditions_field in /var/www/html/modules/AOR_Conditions/AOR_Condition.php on line 98
[28-Jul-2016 08:19:16 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/modules/AOR_Conditions/AOR_Condition.php on line 98
[28-Jul-2016 08:19:17 UTC] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: select in /var/www/html/modules/AOR_Reports/AOR_Report.php on line 965
[28-Jul-2016 08:19:17 UTC] PHP Warning:  Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/modules/AOR_Reports/AOR_Report.php on line 965

This also comes from the sugarcrm.log

Thu Jul 28 08:19:17 2016 [8075][1][FATAL]  Query Failed: SELECT count(*) c FROM ( FROM `accounts`  WHERE accounts.deleted = 0 ) as n: MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM `accounts`  WHERE accounts.deleted = 0 ) as n' at line 1
Thu Jul 28 08:19:17 2016 [8075][1][FATAL]  Query Failed:  FROM `accounts`  WHERE accounts.deleted = 0  LIMIT 0,20: MySQL error 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM `accounts`  WHERE accounts.deleted = 0  LIMIT 0,20' at line 1

I appreciate your help
Thanks,