multiple "Unable to load custom logic file:" errors following an upgrade from 7.4 to 7.5.1

Having performed the upgrade from 7.4 to 7.5.1, I now see multiple errors relating to custom logic in the suitecrm.log file when I try to create account, contact or opportunity.

Unable to load custom logic file: custom/include/social/hooks.php
Unable to load custom logic file: custom/modules/Accounts/AccountsJjwg_MapsLogicHook.php
Unable to load custom logic file: custom/modules/Contacts/ContactsJjwg_MapsLogicHook.php
Unable to load custom logic file: custom/modules/Contacts/updatePortal.php
Unable to load custom logic file: custom/modules/Opportunities/OpportunitiesJjwg_MapsLogicHook.php
Unable to load related bean by id

I have tried performing “quick repair and rebuild” and “Rebuild Relationships” but the errors are still appearing.

Those files are physically missing from those locations following an upgrade, but are available in the backup of the original 7.4 version.

What would be the best of resolving this issue, simply copying the missing files from the backup?
The main question is why did it happen and how to find whether anymore files are missing.

thank

Also I can find those files at different locations in the suitecrm directory, but for some reason they are being referenced from the old location.

root@CRM-Server-1:/var/www/html/suitecrm# find ./ -iname “AccountsJjwg_MapsLogicHook.php”
./custom/backup/custom/modules/Accounts/AccountsJjwg_MapsLogicHook.php
./modules/Accounts/AccountsJjwg_MapsLogicHook.php

root@CRM-Server-1:/var/www/html/suitecrm# find ./ -iname “ContactsJjwg_MapsLogicHook.php”
./custom/backup/custom/modules/Contacts/ContactsJjwg_MapsLogicHook.php
./modules/Contacts/ContactsJjwg_MapsLogicHook.php

I can confirm I’m coming across the same issues. I copied the files form a backup to the relevant paths and all seems fine.

Again, I’m more interested in how this actually happened and how can I fix or monitor if there are any further issues.

Hi,
if you read roadmap or search in forum for same error, you can easily find a solution and why this happened.

This is a bug to send to github like other in this kind because Suitecrm move these and another file to core.

Regards

thanks for the advice, but any chance you accompany it with a link on the forum to a working solution.

HI,
simple to find a solution :

for exemple : use sublimetext https://www.sublimetext.com
OPEN root directory of suitecrm
Search in FILES : “custom/include/social/hooks.php” and other files
In found result : remove “custom/”

Easy no ?

Thank you, I am perfectly capable of using both grep and vim.

I was worried that that something wrong happened during upgrade, as usually such procedure does not require making undocumented changes in the source of the application.

Hi,
i am not capable to use grep and just a little vim :slight_smile:

In the roadmap : https://suitecrm.com/community/roadmap
Revamp Reports
Clean up Custom directory

Many other forget to change in files… but this issue is easy to resolve.
For sample here : https://suitecrm.com/forum/suitecrm-7-0-discussion/8121-custom-modules-inboundemail-folder-missing

1 Like

works!

to be exact: you need /custom/application/Ext/TableDictionary/tabledictionary.ext.php
to have most links changed… remove “custom/”
BUT NOT from here: include(‘custom/metadata/am_projectholidays_projectMetaData.php’);

This is what tabledictionary.ext.php should look like after your edits:

<?php //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/aos_quotes_projectMetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/securitygroups_usersMetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/securitygroups_acl_rolesMetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/am_projecttemplates_project_1MetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/aos_quotes_aos_contractsMetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/project_users_1MetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('custom/metadata/am_projectholidays_projectMetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/jjwg_maps_jjwg_areasMetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/fp_events_prospects_1MetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/project_contacts_1MetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/jjwg_maps_jjwg_markersMetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/fp_events_contactsMetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/fp_events_fp_event_locations_1MetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/aow_processed_aow_actionsMetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/fp_events_leads_1MetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/securitygroups_recordsMetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/fp_events_fp_event_delegates_1MetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/fp_event_locations_fp_events_1MetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/am_tasktemplates_am_projecttemplatesMetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/aos_contracts_documentsMetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/securitygroups_defaultsMetaData.php'); //WARNING: The contents of this file are auto-generated include('metadata/aos_quotes_aos_invoicesMetaData.php'); ?>