Missing upgrade link for 7.11.0

Hi,

I don’t mean to spam the forum as this has already been mentioned in the thread SuiteCRM 7.8.25 & 7.10.12 Security & Maintenance Patch Now Available!

However, I don’t think any of the admins have seen it so I started a new topic to make sure it got your attention:

I can’t find the following upgrade link:

7.10.x - 7.11.0

Also there seems to be an error with the 7.10.12 download link where it still has the version 7.10.11 (not reported by me see the linked thread for details)

Same issue, I think we need to wait for a fix :stuck_out_tongue:

The 7.11 looks so good btw !

FYI…it’s up and working now…just used it myself to upgrade from 7.10.11 -> 7.10.12

Correction…the OP is correct…the 7.10.x to 7.11.0 isn’t working…still going to a page stating “You’re not allowed to access this resource” or something to that effect. Sorry…

Damn WTF…

I can download it on my iPhone SE, and I got the message “You are not authorised to view this resource.” on my computer…

Sooo,I’ve downloaded it on my iPhone, sended it to myself by mail and I got it ! “SuiteCRM-Upgrade-7.10.x-to-7.11.0.zip”

1 Like

I also get this error message and find I’m able to download it by using an incognito window. It must only be an issue if already logged into the forums.

Confirmed, had the You are not authorised to view this resource. error on my PC, so went to site on my Android phone and it downloaded fine and then just dropboxed it lol

Oops just saw that incognito works as well lol