Missing method requireSecurityGroup in Class ACLController

Hi Guys,

Currently we are running SugarCRM 6.5.16 and SuiteCRM 7.1.1 and everything is working smoothly.

Nevertheless we want to upgrade our installation to SugarCRM 6.5.18 and SuiteCRM 7.1.4. So we replicated our Production environment and applied sugar and SuiteCRM upgrade scripts and went on testing the results.

So far, We found out that there is a missing method requireSecurityGroup in the class ACLController. This is called in the include/export_utils.php file and in the AOR_Report.php between the /* BEGIN - SECURITY GROUPS / and / END - SECURITY GROUPS */ comments.

By looking in the details of the upgrade scripts we found that those calls are added by SuiteCRM .

Is this a bug or we did something wrong in the upgrade process ?

Regards

José

Did you try a quick repair and rebuild and repair relationships after the upgrade?

Hi Andy,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes I did it already but it won’t do anything about the missing class method.

I was wondering if we did the migration the right way by first applying the SugarCRM upgrade script (6.5.16 to 6.5.18) and then the SuiteCRM one (7.1.1 to 7.1.4).

José

So you were running SuiteCRM 7.1.1 and you applied a SugarCRM patch to it? If so then yes that’s why its all messed up! You should just have applied the SuiteCRM 7.1.1 to 7.1.4 upgrade patch. There is no need to include the sugar one as it is included the Suite patch.

I hope you have a back up :wink:

1 Like

Hi Any,

I see, I was not sure about the upgrade process as the SugarCRM patch seems much bigger than the SuiteCRM one :slight_smile:

Anyway I will do as you said and let you know.

José

Thanks Andy, it worked like a charm.

Regards

José