Meetings :Database failure. Please refer to suitecrm.log for details.

Using suite 7.4.3 which has been upgraded repeatedly since sugar 5.5…
the problem does not seem to be related to legacy stuff, Also happens with brand new install
I tried with different themes as well with same problem

When looking at detail of a meeting I the detail screen and a message “Database failure. Please refer to suitecrm.log for details.”

I taught my problem was due to a failed upgrade in the past.
I just installed a fresh TEST copy of 7.5.1 with no data and I can replicate the exact problem,

to replicate:
1 - create contact
2 - create a meeting with the contact
3 - try to look at the meeting details…

I know that my email setting has not been performed on this test instance, but it is on my normal sandbox and in production with the very same message and errorlog.

here is my suite log:

02/10/16 16:24:09 [8032][1][FATAL] Error retrieving Meeting list:  Query Failed:SELECT TOP 10 * FROM
                                (
                                    (SELECT users.id ,  N'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ' c_accept_status_fields ,  N'                                    '  call_id ,  N'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ' m_accept_status_fields ,  N'                                    '  meeting_id ,  users.first_name ,  users.last_name ,  LTRIM(RTRIM(ISNULL(users.first_name,'')+N' '+ISNULL(users.last_name,''))) as name,  users.user_name ,  users.phone_work ,  users.created_by  ,  N'users' panel_name  , ROW_NUMBER()
                                    OVER (ORDER BY N'                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              ' m_accept_status_fields ,  N'                                    '  meeting_id ,  users.first_name ,  users.last_name ,  ltrim(rtrim(isnull(users.first_name,'')+N' '+isnull(users.last_name,''))) asc) AS row_number
                                    FROM users  INNER JOIN  meetings_users ON users.id=meetings_users.user_id AND meetings_users.meeting_id=N'73e10bf1-94b5-b321-79ea-56bba868fe13' AND meetings_users.deleted=0

where users.deleted=0) 
                                ) AS a
                                WHERE row_number > 0::: [Microsoft][ODBC Driver 11 for SQL Server][SQL Server]Incorrect syntax near ','.

I tried to copy the sql script and debug but I can not really figure out what it does…
[color=#ff0044]The message about sql script is the very same I get on my production environment[/color]

I am running on IIS7 and sql2012, php5.5 and php5.3 gives the very same result.

here is my php55_errors.log

[10-Feb-2016 16:23:59 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: email2 in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\modules\Home\controller.php on line 96
[10-Feb-2016 16:24:02 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: DetailView in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include\generic\SugarWidgets\SugarWidgetSubPanelDetailViewLink.php on line 124
[10-Feb-2016 16:24:02 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: DetailView in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include\generic\SugarWidgets\SugarWidgetSubPanelDetailViewLink.php on line 125
[10-Feb-2016 16:24:02 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: owner_module in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include\generic\SugarWidgets\SugarWidgetSubPanelDetailViewLink.php on line 126
[10-Feb-2016 16:24:02 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: owner_id in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include\generic\SugarWidgets\SugarWidgetSubPanelDetailViewLink.php on line 126
[10-Feb-2016 16:24:08 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  include(custom/modules/Connectors/connectors/sources/ext/rest/facebook/mapping.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include\social\hooks.php on line 47
[10-Feb-2016 16:24:08 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening 'custom/modules/Connectors/connectors/sources/ext/rest/facebook/mapping.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include\HTMLPurifier/standalone;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include/..;.;C:\php\pear') in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include\social\hooks.php on line 47
[10-Feb-2016 16:24:08 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  Illegal string offset 'beans' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include\social\hooks.php on line 48
[10-Feb-2016 16:24:08 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include\social\hooks.php on line 48
[10-Feb-2016 16:24:08 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include\social\hooks.php on line 48
[10-Feb-2016 16:24:08 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  include(custom/modules/Connectors/connectors/sources/ext/rest/twitter/mapping.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include\social\hooks.php on line 55
[10-Feb-2016 16:24:08 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  include(): Failed opening 'custom/modules/Connectors/connectors/sources/ext/rest/twitter/mapping.php' for inclusion (include_path='C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include\HTMLPurifier/standalone;C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include/..;.;C:\php\pear') in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include\social\hooks.php on line 55
[10-Feb-2016 16:24:08 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  Illegal string offset 'beans' in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include\social\hooks.php on line 56
[10-Feb-2016 16:24:08 America/New_York] PHP Notice:  Uninitialized string offset: 0 in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include\social\hooks.php on line 56
[10-Feb-2016 16:24:08 America/New_York] PHP Warning:  array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\sugarcrmdev\751demo\include\social\hooks.php on line 56

Please help

Did you get to the bottom of this? I wondering if it is IIS related?

yes a fix has been applied
see https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/946#issuecomment-186274076
and everything works fine now.

Since this fix was applied 18 days ago I would believe it is now included in 7.5.2. because another fix that was applied late last week (for another matter) has been confirmed to be in 7.5.2…

I applied the fix manually 2 weeks ago due to my urgent matter to solve this.

But I intend to upgrade to 7.5.2 over this week-end and I trust the fix will still be there…

Serge

Thank you. Do you mind updating the topic to confirm that the fix is part of 7.5.2 please?

Thanks,

Yianni

how should I do that?

I mean just reply to let us know :slight_smile:

problem is solved and resolution should be part of 7.5.2

Can you confirm once you upgrade this weekend?

Hi iYianni;
In my case the issue are not solved,
I update to 7.5.2

I will