Make a Field Name searchable in the global search

I have the follow scenario i create a field called leadnumber_c is a Data Type: Autoincrement and i want that this field be searchable in the Global Search. i have this fiel in Leads and Opportunitys

Hi,

If you are using the AOD search then at the moment custom field types are picked up by default. A future version of AOD will change this behaviour. In the meantime you can add autoincrement fields to the index by adding to modules/AOD_Index.php. You can change the check that looks like:

case "name":
                case "phone":
                case "html":
                case "text":
                case "url":
                case "varchar":

And add the autoincrement field:

case "name":
                case "phone":
                case "html":
                case "text":
                case "url":
                case "varchar":
		case "autoincrement":

And the next time a given record is indexed then leadnumber_c should be added to the index.

If you have disabled AOD search and are using the “Classic” search then you can simply change the vardef of your custom field to include unified_search:

'unified_search' => true,

Thanks,
Jim

i will try today…

im here well my AOD is no longer working for about 2 months (i dont know why)

Can you be more specific? By no longer working do you mean the search page throws an error, doesn’t return any results, is the indexing not working e.t.c.?

Thanks,
Jim

i have AOD enable was working perfect but 2 months ago stop working i dont know why.
the error is not show just a blank page here is a result
http://awesomescreenshot.com/01c38oyg75

my cron job setup
0,30 * * * * /home/mydomain/public_html/suitecrm; php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

is set0,30 because my host dont allow every minute.

Can you enable ‘display_errors’ in your PHP settings and/or enable ‘stack_trace_errors’ in config_override.php. I.e:

$sugar_config['stack_trace_errors'] = true;

Also be sure to check your PHP/Suite logs.