Loading 30K records

I recently setup SuiteCRM and imported lots of historical data from a different database. There were 30K entries for a specific table dating 10 years back. Consider the data a basic notes subpanel that was within SuiteCRM. I have the config_override set to only display 20 records but when I navigate to ALL > ModuleName it bombs. Is this amount of data simply too much to ask SuiteCRM to handle? I’ve increased my php.ini to the following:

post_max_size = 100M
upload_max_filesize = 100M
max_input_time = 120
max_execution_time = 120
memory_limit = 512M

Hi Dusza,

Certainly not. SuiteCRM/SugarCRM can handle several millions of records.

I would increase the maximum_execution_time to around 300(5 minutes) to see if the module actually loads.

Is there a saved search on the module?

I presume there are no errors in the sugarcrm.log/php logs?

Thanks,

Will.

1 Like

I’ve made some good progress. I disabled all ajax just for trouble shooting via the config_override using:

$sugar_config[‘disableAjaxUI’] = true;

I then checked the log file and there was a failed query related to the custom table. i recently imported 30K records which included a main table, the custom table and the relationship table. somewhere w/the custom table it’s having a problem so i’ll figure that out soon. mysql import was 100% clean and the custom table is pretty easy to create so it’s probably something small that’s causing things to hang on load. i’ll probably reduce the max execution time and enable ajax once this is all ironed out. thanks again Will.